If you are reselling hosting services and want to have multiple different packages with different feature lists then Feature Manager section in WHM is what you are looking for.
What you’ll need
Before you begin this guide you’ll need the following:
- Access to WHM (Web Host Manager) account
Step 1 — Accessing Feature Manager
Firstly access your WHM.
- Once you are logged in you can easily find Feature Manager section by entering
featurekeyword in the search field.
- Click on Feature Manager.
- Enter the name of your new feature list that you are going to use with your hosting package.
- Click Add Feature List in order to add your new feature list.
Step 2 — Configuring feature list
When you have accessed Feature Manager section you can:
- Select all features.
- There are quite some features in this list, so if you are looking for a specific feature that you want to modify just enter it in the search field.
- You can also select each feature one by one by ticking the box near the feature name.
When you have selected all the features that you want to be enabled with the feature list that you are creating click Save.
You will receive a message confirming that new feature list has been created.
That’s it, now you have a new feature list that you will be able to use with your hosting packages. Now you can:
- Add a new feature list.
- Edit an existing feature list.
- Delete an existing feature list.
If you are not sure how to use your newly created feature list with your hosting package you can check this tutorial.
This tutorial helps you create and manage feature list in WHM. You can now have multiple hosting packages with different features.