Mar 24, 2023
10 Best AI Website Builder Options for Creating Professional Websites Quickly in 2023
An artificial intelligence website builder lets you generate custom web pages in minutes. To make a website, users simply need to choose a template or answer simple questions.
AI-powered website builders usually have a visual, drag-and-drop interface that makes the editing process easier. They also provide tools for additional tasks, from creating website content to analyzing visitors’ behavior.
This article will explore the 10 best AI website builders to help you make an informed decision. We have assessed them based on different factors, including price, features, and ease of use.
What Is an AI Website Builder?
An AI website builder is a tool that uses machine learning to automatically generate a web page based on user inputs. It also has AI tools to help generate content or perform marketing tasks.
Top 10 AI Website Builders
In this section, we will explore the 10 best AI website builders offering smart website creation tools.
If you are unfamiliar with website development, check out our other tutorials to learn more about it:
1. Hostinger Website Builder
Hostinger Website Builder Stats:
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Best for: users looking for affordable and comprehensive AI tools
- AI Tools: content writer, logo maker, and heatmap analysis
- Price: starts at $2.99/month
Hostinger Website Builder is an all-in-one solution for building professional-looking websites. It includes a free hosting plan, domain name, and email account, letting users manage their sites from a single platform.
If you plan on launching a shop, this builder is a great option, as all plans come with eCommerce features. The store manager has a clean interface and lets you easily manage inventory, change product details, enable discounts, and calculate shipping.
This platform also offers an AI logo maker and content writer to simplify your website-building process. In addition, it has built-in performance analytics, heatmap analysis, and search engine optimization (SEO) tools.
- Excellent security. Ensures data safety with security features such as unlimited Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, Cloudflare-protected nameservers, and automatic backups.
- Built-in AI technology. Provides AI tools to automatically generate website content and analyze the page’s design.
- Affordable. Hostinger Website Builder costs $2.99/month and includes AI tools, eCommerce functionalities, security features, and a free custom domain name.
- Collaboration. While you can add contributors, multiple users can’t edit a website simultaneously.
- Lack of member area. This tool doesn’t let you create a paywall or member-only pages.
- No free version. This AI builder doesn’t offer a free trial or plan, but users can try Hostinger Website Builder’s demo.
Hostinger Website Builder’s AI Tools:
- Content writer. Automatically generates content on different topics based on user inputs.
- Logo maker. Enter your business name, slogan, and industry to generate a logo for your website.
- Heatmap elements. Visualize the effectiveness of your website elements in attracting visitors’ attention.
2. Wix ADI
Wix ADI Stats:
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Best for: freelancers or small-to-medium businesses
- AI Tools: web design generator, content importer
- Price: freemium
To generate a fully-designed website using Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI), users must answer a few questions, which takes a few minutes.
It will ask you what website to build and which features to include, such as forms, commenting, or live chat. Then, choose a theme, pick a homepage design, and add new pages.
Users can customize the generated design and launch the site directly on the editor screen. This modern website builder also automatically creates the mobile version of your page design.
- Easy to use and set up. This AI web builder lets users set up a fully-functional website by answering questions.
- Diverse plans. Wix offers eight plans for different needs, including personal use, enterprise, and freelancing.
- Features scalability. Install a Wix app to add new functionalities to your website, such as a live chat, reservation feature, or member registration.
- Limited customization. Users must switch to the traditional Wix Editor for more in-depth website customization.
- Ads and Wix-branded domain. Wix will display ads on websites created with the free plan, and you won’t be able to use a custom domain name.
- Third-party security. Wix ADI doesn’t support third-party SSL certificates and content delivery networks (CDN).
Wix ADI’s AI Tools:
- Design generator. Generates the website design based on user descriptions.
- Content importer. Automatically imports content from your old site and adjusts it to the new one.
3. Jimdo Dolphin
Jimdo Dolphin Stats:
- Rating: 4/5
- Best for: small to medium online stores
- AI Tools: design generator
- Price: freemium
Jimdo Dolphin is an AI-powered version of the Jimdo website builder. It is faster and easier to set up, and lets you create a fully-customized, multi-page website for free.
To make a new website, users need to describe their goals, project, and preferred color scheme. It will generate two different templates based on the information.
This AI website builder supports various payment methods and social commerce platforms, including Instagram and Facebook. Its affordability also makes Jimdo Dolphin ideal for creating a small to medium online store.
- Unlimited free plan. This site builder offers a free plan with base features, including mobile optimization, contact forms, and up to five website pages.
- Generous bandwidth limit. Jimdo provides a 2 GB bandwidth limit for the free plan, more than some AI tools on our list.
- Quick customer support. Users of the VIP plan will receive a reply from the Jimdo support team within one hour.
- eCommerce features are premium-only. The online store functionality is only available in the eCommerce plan, starting at $15/month.
- Lack of content creation tools. Jimdo offers a built-in logo maker tool but not an image or text generator.
- Basic customization. Users must switch to the regular Jimdo Creator, which is more difficult to use, for more in-depth customization.
Jimdo Dolphin’s AI Tools:
- Automated website design. Users can create a personalized website design in minutes by answering a few questions.
- Rating: 4/5
- Best for: entrepreneurs
- AI Tools: Google Ads writer, business name generator, and image picker
- Price: starts at $12/month
Durable is a good option if you want to create a simple site within minutes. All you need to do is answer two questions, and it will generate a website.
In addition to the design, this AI website builder automatically includes elements like contact forms and social media buttons. You can regenerate each section or customize it manually to better fit your needs.
Durable also offers AI content generator tools to help speed up the website development process. Its analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and invoicing features make this website builder better suited for business.
- Instant setup. Creating websites with Durable can take around a minute.
- New user onboarding. This AI website generator helps new users learn its features.
- Free AI tool access. All users, including non-subscribers, can use Durable’s AI ad writer and business name generator tools.
- Only for businesses. This tool can’t generate other website types apart from business and eCommerce sites.
- Output quality. The output quality of Durable’s AI site generator and tools is sometimes less advanced than that of other tools.
- Customer support. Users can only contact Durable’s customer support team via email and live chat during working hours.
Durable’s AI Tools:
- Google Ads writer. Describe your business and tone to create a copy for Google Ads.
- Business name generator. Enter a short description to generate multiple business name ideas.
- Image and icon picker. Automatically fills your website with high-quality images and icons.
5. Bookmark AiDA
Bookmark AIDA Stats:
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Best for: creating feature-packed blogs or eCommerce sites
- AI Tools: website optimizer, content translator, and design assistant
- Price: starts at $11.99/month
Bookmark Artificial Intelligence Design Assistant (AiDA) is a feature-packed website builder for online shops and blogs.
This website builder lets you create custom permissions for different blog contributors and categorize posts for easier navigation.
In addition, it has eCommerce functionalities such as tax calculation, shipping automation, discounts and promos, and inventory management. It also has built-in SEO and analytics tools to help drive more traffic.
- Social store integration. Bookmark AiDA integrates with various third-party online stores, including Facebook and Instagram marketplaces, Google Shopping, and eBay.
- Multi-user collaboration. Add new users and set custom permissions to better manage your website.
- High performance. Bookmark AiDA’s plans use cloud hosting with unlimited storage and bandwidth.
- Pricey eCommerce plan. The online store functionality is only available in the Business plan, which costs $24.99/month.
- Steep learning curve. Some customization options in Bookmark AiDA require coding.
- Limited email accounts. Bookmark AiDA only lets users create up to three email addresses per account.
Bookmark AiDA’s AI Tools:
- Website optimizer. Provide optimization suggestions for your website based on visitor interaction.
- Translation tool. Automatically translate your website content into another language for visitors from another country.
- Design assistant. Generate a professional-looking website design with simple inputs.
- Rating: 4/5
- Best for: web developers seeking flexibility and customization
- AI Tools: ChatGPT and Vision API
- Price: freemium
TeleportHQ is a great website builder for users looking for extensive customization. It lets you add custom HTML and CSS code to edit any parts of your website.
If you don’t have much coding experience, TeleportHQ lets you generate HTML and CSS code using ChatGPT. You can also customize the site manually using the editor, but the customization options are limited.
Want to learn more about AI web development? Read our complete tutorial on building a website using ChatGPT.
Instead of asking questions to build websites, this AI website builder will scan your wireframe plan and turn it into a template. To create it, use wireframing tools like Figma or do it manually with pen and paper.
- High customizability. The AI-generated website design will follow your wireframe plan and is customizable with code.
- Free version. This AI tool offers an unlimited free plan with a free domain name and hosting service.
- Easy collaboration. TeleportHQ’s website editor lets multiple users work on the same website simultaneously.
- Steep learning curve. You must have coding skills to fully leverage the tool’s features.
- Specific use case. TeleportHQ is specifically designed for developing your website’s front-end.
- Additional costs. Enabling editing rights for project collaborators in TeleportHQ has extra costs.
TeleportHQ’s AI Tools:
- Vision API. A machine-learning tool that will turn your design wireframe into a fully-designed website.
- ChatGPT. It lets you import and use custom HTML and CSS code or content generated by the AI tool.
- Rating: 4/5
- Best for: users who want to create WordPress websites
- AI Tools: content and design generator, page importer, and WordPress converter
- Price: starts at $10/month
10Web is an AI-powered website builder based on Elementor. It offers a block editor similar to WordPress’, with added security features, back-end optimization, and AI tools.
This website builder platform is highly customizable and lets you install WordPress plugins to improve functionality. For instance, you can install the WooCommerce plugin to create an online store.
In addition to generating a new website, 10Web lets you import existing pages. It also offers an AI assistant to help create SEO-optimized content, such as blog posts.
- High performance. Users can perform back-end optimization such as caching, code minification, and image compression to speed up the website.
- Excellent security features. 10Web supports Cloudflare CDN, offers a free SSL certificate, and regularly scans for malware on your website.
- No hidden fees. This tool doesn’t charge additional fees for the services and features available.
- Limited payment methods. Users can only purchase 10Web using credit cards and PayPal.
- Scalability. All 10Web plans have limited server storage and traffic.
- No built-in eCommerce functionality. To create online stores, users must install third-party eCommerce plugins.
10Web’s AI Tools:
- Content and design generator. 10Web automatically generates website content and images based on your needs.
- Page importer. Import layout and content from an existing website by entering its URL.
- WordPress converter. Recreate AI-generated websites on WordPress, including their design, content, and layout.
8. Get Response
Get Response Stats:
- Rating: 4/5
- Best for: businesses looking for comprehensive marketing features
- AI Tools: design wizard, product recommender, and email subject generator
- Price: freemium
Get Response is an email marketing provider that also offers a free AI website builder. This builder lets users automatically generate a website by answering questions or choosing an existing template.
Regardless of their choice, users can later edit their websites using a drag-and-drop editor. In addition, they can add new pages and publish the website on the same screen.
Get Response also has many marketing features to help increase the website’s conversion rate. For example, you can create custom marketing funnels and segment your customers.
- Marketing automation. Automate marketing campaigns based on customers’ data and behavior for better conversion.
- Unlimited website pages. Get Response’s premium plans let users create complex sites with unlimited pages.
- Learning materials. Users can learn about this website-building platform through its blog, guides, and webinars.
- Premium eCommerce features. Some eCommerce features, such as abandoned order recovery and order confirmation automation, are only available in the most expensive plan.
- Domain name not included. Users must purchase a custom domain separately, which adds extra cost.
- Unclear pricing. Get Response pricing is quote-based and varies depending on the contact limit.
Get Response’s AI Tools:
- Design wizard. Generate a personalized website based on your needs and business goals using its AI design tools.
- Product recommender. Use AI to provide personalized product suggestions based on the visitor’s preferences, needs, and habits.
- Subject line generator. Create an attention-grabbing email subject by entering keywords and your business description.
- Rating: 3.75/5
- Best for: established business owners
- AI Tools: website design and layout drafter
- Price: starts at $42/month
If you want to quickly launch your business online, consider B12. In addition to an AI builder, this service offers professional web designers, SEO specialists, and copywriters to help build your site.
These professionals will handle the entire process of creating a business-ready website for you – note that the service is not available for users of the Basic plan. B12 also provides tools to help improve client engagement, such as live chat and email automation.
While great for business website creation, B12 doesn’t have built-in eCommerce functionality. To create an online store, you must integrate it with a third-party platform.
- Extensive third-party integrations. Integrate your website with various software, including a calendar, reservation app, and commenting system.
- Comprehensive marketing features. Easily reach potential customers with email marketing automation, online scheduling, and client contact management.
- Professional assistance. In addition to the website builder, B12 also offers services to help design and create content for your website.
- Expensive. B12 is more expensive than other tools – the professional assistance costs an additional $1,999.
- Customer service. Users can contact B12’s customer support team via chat, email, or scheduled calls, but only during working hours.
- Lack of AI tools. Users must use third-party AI tools for other tasks since B12 only has a layout generator.
B12’s AI Tools:
- Design and layout drafter. B12 uses AI to generate a website draft, which its design team will review.
- Rating: 4/5
- Best for: business site owners wanting to scale fast
- AI Tools: ad writer, headline creator, and blog idea generator
- Price: starts at $79/month
Phonesites is a mobile-focused page builder that lets users create a website through their phone. It also offers many features o help convert website visitors into customers.
For example, Phonesites lets you feature a survey or a pop-up form on landing pages to collect potential customers’ data. It also offers real-time analytics, email automation, and CRM integrations.
Its drag-and-drop editor makes the website-building process simple, and it has various AI tools to improve your content marketing strategy.
- Free hosting and domain. Quickly get your site up and running with the included hosting plan and custom domain name.
- Phone customer support. Contact Phonesites’ customer support team via phone calls or Zoom for easy troubleshooting.
- Mobile-first design. All website templates use a mobile-first approach to ensure usability across all devices.
- Manual setup process. To create a website, users must manually choose and customize a template.
- Expensive. Despite the clear pricing scheme, Phonesites plans are more expensive than other tools in our list.
- Credit system. Each Phonesites plan has limited credits for using the AI writer.
Phonesites’s AI Tools:
- Ad writer. Automatically generate ad copies for social media and Google.
- Headline creator. Easily create a unique and compelling landing page headline to promote your business.
- Blog idea generator. Speed up your content creation process to drive more traffic to your blog.
AI website builders help speed up and simplify the web development process. However, choosing the best website builder can be difficult due to their varied features and prices.
In this article, we have listed the 10 best AI website builders. Among them, our top picks are:
- Hostinger Website Builder. Best all-purpose affordable builder.
- Wix ADI. Ideal for personal use and small to medium-sized business sites.
- Bookmark AIDA. Excellent for blogs or eCommerce sites.
- Jimdo Dolphin. A great option for a blog or small online store.
- Durable. Suitable for creating a business website quickly and easily.
Make sure to choose according to your needs and website goals. After building your website, optimize and monitor its performance to achieve the best results.
Best AI Website Builder FAQ
To help you learn more about AI website builders, we will answer some frequently asked questions about them.
How Do AI Website Builders Work?
AI website builders ask users several questions about the website they want. The tools will process the information using artificial intelligence and use it to create the website.
Can AI Website Builders Replace Human Web Designers?
AI website builders are unlikely to replace human web designers. These tools lack the critical thinking and research process necessary to create a website with an ideal user experience.
Instead of replacing web designers, artificial intelligence can be an assistant to speed up the website creation process.